Special COVID-19 Announcement
Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it's both safe and comfortable. We want to tell you about the infection control processes we follow in our practice to keep patients and staff safe.
Please call our office at (312) 384-5000 or utilize our Zocdoc scheduling tool to schedule or reschedule an appointment.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We have made these changes to assist in protecting our patients and staff.
- All of our team members will be wearing masks and protective gear at all times while in the office.
- Increased disinfecting protocol in our exam rooms.
- HEPA air filters in each room to assist in keeping the air clean of viruses and bacteria.
- Waiting rooms will no longer offer magazines, children's toys and so forth, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- Appointments will be managed to allow social distancing between patients. That might mean you're offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
In addition to our efforts, we ask for your cooperation and support with the following temporary safety measures as we work through this ever-changing situation.
- Maintain social distancing practices in our screening area, including with our office staff.
- Complete pre-screening questions prior to your dental appointment. Our office will be in contact with you prior to your appointment.
- Have your temperature taken.
- If you own your own mask, please bring if with you.
- Please do not bring friends or relatives who do not have a scheduled appointment. Only scheduled appointments will be allowed in the treatment and common areas.
Thank you for your patience and flexibility as we all work towards improving safety measures when you return to our office. We promise to keep you updated through this dynamic situation. In the meantime, maintain good oral care and we look forward to seeing your smiling faces soon!
State Street Dental
Welcome to State Street Dental
Welcome to State Street Dental in Chicago, IL! Our team is excited to meet you and help you achieve and maintain a vibrant, healthy smile. We know our patients value safe, efficient, and affordable care, so we strive to offer our patients the best technology and procedures available to the dental industry. State Street Dental is here to help you every step of the way, from providing you with the facts about good oral hygiene to walking you through treatment options. With proper dental care, we believe everyone can achieve a beautiful smile that will last a lifetime.
Come visit us at our dental office in Chicago, and you’ll see for yourself how comfortable and rewarding the dental experience can be. Our staff is always available to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have. We offer massaging dental chairs and smart TVs in the dental op rooms so our patients can watch or listen to their favorites. We specialize in cosmetic dentistry in addition to your general dentistry needs. Ask Dr. Laila Salman about treatment options that have taken patient satisfaction and comfort to new levels, such as Invisalign, veneers, and dental implants. At State Street Dental, we love seeing our patients smile as their dreams of enhancing the health and appearance of their teeth become a reality.
Family Oriented Practice
We know that dental care can be intimidating for children, so all our office systems are family-oriented to provide our younger patients with treatment catered to their needs. Our office philosophy is that both adults and children deserve to feel that their smiles are healthy and attractive. We tailor our approaches to dental care to suit your individual family’s dental care needs.
To learn more about our practice, take a look around our website. Call us or fill out our appointment request form to schedule your appointment today!